Sage 50 is commonly used for account management system. It is considered best for new, small, and medium size business. It controls your extra expense, sales, and very helpful to increase revenue and profit. It handles projects and inventory and manage cash flow and costs. Peachtree is good for essential accounting practices. The best part of the Sage 50 is creating of basic financial statement. This software has everything to run your business from payroll to inventory management. It is a user friendly software, easy to use, easy to navigate and easy to create invoices. Creating and generating reports are one of the most important needs of any type of industry While working on Sage 50, it may be Sage has been closed while the user is attempting to print the form. Here we are describing the cause and the solution of this error.
Causes of Sage 50 closes when attempting to print forms on Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, or 10 Computer
- Enabled UAC (User Account Control)
- Due to email program compatibility issue.
- Corrupted and damaged customized form.
- Due to use of Sage 50 E-mail Writer as a printer.
- Improper and incorrect email writer setting.
- Installed and updates Microsoft.
- Corrupted and damaged email writer and due to the conflict printer driver.
- Sage 50 Premium Connection Manager Not Working
- Corrupted and damaged Windows Profile.
- Sage 50 Unable to Download New Transactions
- Run both email program and Sage 50 as Administrator
- First the user needs to shut down email program and Sage 50.
- Right select Sage 50 icons and click on Properties.
- Click on compatibility Tab, and then on change setting for all users.
- Click on administrator box and click on Apply.
- Click on Ok and again open the Sage and the email program.
- How Can Sage 50 Run Daily 941 Forms?
- First shut down Sage 50, and click on Windows>R keys> write Control and select on Ok.
- Click on Printers and devices and right select Sage 50 E-mail writer.
- Click on Remove and click on Remove driver and driver package.
- Select on Ok.
- Click on Device and Printers.
- Click on repair for Sage and click on Windows+ R. Write Control and select on Ok.
- Click on Device and Printers
- Right select Sage 50 Email Writer.
- Click on Ports tab and click on Add port.
- Click on the advanced tab and click on enabling advanced printing features box and select apply.
- After completing the task and reboot the system.
- Hold Windows R and write control.
- Click on Device and Printers.
- Click on add a printer and click on the printer that I want isn’t listed.
- Click on Create a new port and write Local Port and select next.
- The user needs to install printer driver of Amyuni Document Converter 450 and select Next.
- Select Advanced tab, and click on Amyuni Document Converter 450 driver.
- After complete the task, restart the system.
- Amyuni Document Converter 500 driver needs to be installed.
- Browse all the data and save the file with a new filename to restore all the data.
- Make a profile with username and password on your system, and verify the new user profile
Even after following all the solutions if the user still faces the issue when trying for printing it is better to connect with Peachtree experts. At this time the user may contact on our toll free number. This support no will be toll free. Our impcsupport.com team is highly professional and has much experience. The customer can email or chat with us on our chat window.